Full property description
This 3 bedroom townhouse is centrally located in a secure complex just off Strathmore Road and is only a few minutes walk from the Camps Bay beachfront and restaurants.
The property is split over two levels. One enters the property via the double garage that leads directly into the entrance level. Two of the bedrooms are located on this level with both bedrooms having access to an outside, enclosed courtyard which features a built in gas BBQ area , jacuzzi and dining area for 6 people.
The Master bedroom ,living and dining areas are located on the upper level.
The fully equipped kitchen offers a breakfast counter with seating for 4 and has a separate scullery with dishwasher, washing machine and tumbler dryer. The living room features a flat screen TV above a gas fireplace.
Large glass doors fold away leading off the living area open up onto a travertine tiled patio which is the perfect place for enjoying sundowners and wathcing the iconic Camps Bay ocean view.
A great lock up and go property for those wanting to be close to the beach!
• 2 level Townhouse
• Approx. 2 minute walk to Camps Bay Beachfront
• 24 hour monitored alarm
• Cleaning 2 x per week (Mon-Fri)
• Mountain and Sea Views
• Double lock up garage with direct entrance into property
• Child safety issues : Open staircase and Balcony
Living and Dining Area
• Open plan living, dining area
• Fully equipped kitchen with seperate scullury area with dishwasher, washing machine & tumble dryer
• Breakfast bar with 4 bar stools
• TV with DSTV and DVD player
• Leads onto balcony area with outside seating for 4 pax
• Sea and Mountain views
• Lower patio area with 6 seater dining table, and built in gas BBQ.
• Upper patio area 6 seater outside dining table
• Jacuzzi on lower level
Master bedroom: (Upper Level)
• King size bed and en-suite bathroom with corner shower and bath
• Juliette balcony overlooking patio
Bedroom 2 (Lower level)
• Twin beds and shared family bathroom with bedroom 3
• Leads onto lower courtyard
Bedroom 3 (Lower level)
• Queen size bed and shared family bathroom with bedroom 2
• Leads onto lower courtyard
Shared Family bathroom:
• Corner bath
• The property does have a Jacuzzi, however due to the current water restriction, is not operational.
The spectacular setting of the upmarket sea-side suburb of Camps Bay is hard to beat and being just 10 minutes' drive from Cape Town City Centre provides the perfect relaxing base from which to explore the many attractions of the area.
Camps Bay lies on the lower slopes of Lion's Head and the Twelve Apostles mountain range and boasts spectacular sea and mountain views. Many of our Camps Bay villas and apartments are just a short walk or drive from the long white sandy beach, lined with palm trees and lively bars and restaurants, all of which has created a reputation for Camps Bay as a truly world-class holiday destination.
- Parking - garage
- Washing machine
- Bed linen provided
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Water kettle
- Kitchen utensils provided
- BBQ Grill
- Towels provided
- Separate WC
- Ocean view