Full property description
This fabulous modern ‘tree-house’ in the city, offers an eclectic mix of modern and antique décor which adds considerably to its charm.
The villa boasts magnificent views of Lions Head and the harbour, set at the foot of Table Mountain in a peaceful location close to nature. Central and convenient, just minutes away from the V&A Waterfront, Camps Bay beach and Table Mountain.
The spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living areas offer a great flow and light with immaculate contemporary finishes throughout the house. The kitchen is fully equipped with modern appliances. The open trussed ceiling and huge glass sliding doors create a bright and lofty feel in this beautiful home. Roller shutters extend across the entire length of the house and can be positioned to optimise sunlight throughout the day.
The master bedroom and loft entertainment area have air conditioning for added comfort during the glorious summer months. Enjoy long summers days on the deck beside the large sparkling infinity pool, relaxing on sun loungers or on a swing chair. Freshen up in the pool after sun-filled days on the beach. There is also a lovely balcony with comfortable seating and spectacular views over the Mother City.
The shaded back garden with its barbeque provides a tropical environment for al fresco dining. Soak in the romantic city lights in the evening from this private and secure home.
• 3 level house
• Lions Head and city views
• Approx 10 minutes drive to Camps Bay beach, 10 mins walk
• Telephone & wireless internet
• 24 hour monitored alarm, sliding wooden shutters
• Cleaning 3 x weekly , garden & pool service
• Child safety issues – balconies, steps, pool net available on request
Living and Dining
• Main lounge open plan with dining opens
• Loft TV lounge with sleeper couch – views of Lions Head
( Aircon )
• Plasma TV in loft lounge
• Dining area for 8 guests
• Fully equipped kitchen, with separate pantry & laundry room with washing machine & tumble dryer, kitchen dining for 6
• City views from living areas
• Guest toilet
• Wooden Fire place
• Terraced front garden with pool (approx. 16m x 1.2 deep) pool net
• Outdoor dining for 8 in leafy courtyard
• Gas BBQ
• Off street parking
Master Bedroom (entrance level)
• King bed & en-suite with bath and shower
• City & Lions head views
Second Bedroom (Lower level)
• Double bed & shared bathroom
• Leads onto pool patio
Third Bedroom (Lower level)
• Double beds and shared bathroom
• Leads onto pool patio
Higgovale is one of the oldest and most sought after residential areas of Cape Town, a quiet leafy neighbourhood with tree lined streets and many older but highly luxurious large properties nestled on the lower slopes of Table Mountain looking out over the sprawling City to the glistening waters of Table Bay and the harbour far below.
It is hard to believe that this luxurious haven of peace and tranquillity is just five minutes by car from Camps Bay's bustling beach front or the market stalls, shops and fine dining restaurants of the City Centre. But perhaps that is why Higgovale is still one of Cape Town's lesser known gems and an excellent base not only for well-heeled residents but visitors wanting easy access to all the attractions with great views and very comfortable accommodation.
- Parking - private
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
- Bed linen provided
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Coffee maker
- Water kettle
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Private Garden
- BBQ Grill
- Pool - private
- Towels provided
- Hair dryer
- Separate WC
- Mountain view
- Health/beauty spa
- Fitness center/gym
- Mountain biking