Full property description
One enters this exquisite four-bedroom villa by elevator. Ravine Penthouse can only be described as breath-taking. Taking luxurious seaside living to new heights, Ravine Penthouse in Bantry Bay encompasses opulence and glamour for the most discerning guests, in the more wind free suburb along the Atlantic seaboard.
Perched high above the azure waters of Bantry Bay with endless horizon views, this villa offers stylish designed furnishings creating an elegant ambience. The main living areas on the upper level offers an immaculate, open - plan area where the living and dining area flows directly into the spacious kitchen. Stylish furnishings occupy the sumptuous living areas – the beautiful views sets the tone for perfect dinner parties. Sun loungers and an exquisite pool create the perfect place to enjoy sublime sundowners. The bar is great for entertainment and for the more cooler evenings there is a lovely built - in wood fireplace.
The lower level of the villa houses a study, laundry, tv lounge, garden and all 4 bedrooms. The master and second bedrooms have sea views and their own private balconies with outdoor seating and bedroom 3 and 4 flows effortlessly out onto a wide garden.
Ravine Penthouse leaves no stone unturned when it comes to providing the ultimate in luxurious living and is perfectly positioned to enjoy Cape Town’s cosmopolitan lifestyle.
• 2 level house
• Approx 5 minutes drive to Camps Bay beachfront shops and restaurants
• Wireless internet
• 24 hour monitored alarm
• Cleaning Monday – Friday
• Child safety issues – open pool, balconies
Living and Dining
• Main lounge open plan with dining area, opens onto pool terrace
• Adjoining TV lounge
• Dining area for 12 guests on
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Sea views from living areas
• Guest toilets (2)
• Air con/wood fire place in adjoining lounge
• Upper level pool terrace with sun loungers (partially covered)
• Weber BBQ
• Outdoor seating for 8 on upper level
• 2 Loungers on the upper level and 2 on the lower level in the garden
• Lower garden – accessed via 2 flights of steps
• Parking – Double garage with off street parking for 2 more cars
Master Bedroom (Lower level)
• King bed & en-suite with shower and large bath overlooking the sea
• Aircon, TV, large dressing area
• Sea views
Second Bedroom (Lower level)
• Queen bed & en-suite with shower and bath
• Sea Views
Third Bedroom (Lower level)
• Double bed & en-suite with shower and bath
• Leads onto garden
Fourth Bedroom (Lower level)
• Double bed and en-suite with shower and bath
• Leads onto garden
Bantry Bay is a small exclusive residential area of Cape Town adjoining Clifton and benefiting from the same superb Atlantic Ocean views and wind sheltered coastal location, resting as Bantry Bay does on the lower slopes of Lions Head and Signal Hill facing due West towards the sea, with glorious summer evening sunsets.
Clifton's stretch of four fabulous sandy beaches are easy walking distance away and it is also no more than a 5-10 minute drive either into Camps Bay or to Cape Town itself through the neighbouring suburbs of Seapoint and Green Point, which also offer excellent shopping and dining experiences.
- Parking - garage
- Parking - private
- Washing machine
- Bed linen provided
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Coffee maker
- Private Garden
- BBQ Grill
- Pool - private