Full property description
This sublime beach bungalow is exquisitely finished and furnished to the high and luxurious standards. In a prime location with direct access to Third Beach, Auburn is the perfect spot for those wanting to be directly by the beach.
The bungalow is decorated throughout in dark reddish wood giving it a contemporary and luxurious feel throughout. The views are maximised from the upper level where the indoor and outdoor dining areas are located. Large concertina doors fold out to make most of the sea views. This house is designed for entertainment and relaxation.
There is a separate TV area with large comfy couches located on the outside by the pool area which makes it perfect for kids to relax or for the adults wanting privacy.
The master bedroom is located on the upper level and boasts seaviews from the bedroom and bathroom. The other three bedrooms are located on the lower level also all seafacing. Access to the beach can be acquired via both levels.
This bungalow is a great option for families or friends wanting to experience the cosmopolitan life Clifton has to offer and for an unforgettable beach holiday.
• 2 level bungalow approx 440 square metres
• Mountain and Sea views
• Direct access to Third beach
• Telephone & wireless internet,
• Alarm & security cameras
• Cleaning Mon – Fri & pool service
• Child safety issues - open pool and steps
Living and Dining
• Main lounge open plan leads onto balcony (upper level)
• Second entertainment area by pool with Plasma TV DVD, satellite & surround sound system
• Dining area for 6 guests
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Separate laundry room with was machine & tumble dryer
• Sea views from lounge and dining area
• Gas fire place & underfloor heating
• Heated pool 7 x 7 (round shape)
• Outdoor dining for 10
• 4 Loungers, BBQ
• Street Parking & garage parking in White Cliffs - 500m from steps leading down to the bungalow
Master Bedroom (Upper level)
• King bed & en-suite with shower, jacuzzi bath & double sink
• Leads onto balcony
• Sea Views
Second Bedroom (Lower level)
• Queen bed & shared bathroom with shower and bath
• Sea Views
Third Bedroom (Lower level)
• Queen bed & shared bathroom with shower and bath ( pull out bed for a child)
• Sea Views
Fourth Bedroom (Lower level)
• Double bed & en-suite with shower & bath
• Sea Views
Optional 5th bedroom outside next to kitchen with double bed and shower
Immediately adjoining the equally popular suburb of Camps Bay, Clifton is if anything an even more exclusive coastal area of Cape Town hugging the steep lower slopes of Lion's Head mountain above the sea. This stunning location makes Clifton one of the most sheltered and sought after spots to stay during the sometimes windy summer months and often results in Clifton setting some of the highest real estate values in Africa!
Clifton properties range from super-luxurious, large villas perched high up on the slopes to upmarket apartment complexes and immaculate designer bungalows right by the sea from which you can enjoy Clifton's four fabulous white sandy beaches. A short drive to the buzz of Camps Bay beachfront or 10 minutes along the coast road to enjoy Cape Town's nightlife rounds off a perfect day in the sun.
- Parking - on-street
- Washing machine
- Bed linen provided
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Coffee maker
- Water kettle
- Kitchen utensils provided
- BBQ Grill
- Pool - private
- Towels provided
- Hair dryer
- Beach view
- Health/beauty spa
- Fitness center/gym
- Water sports
- Mountain biking