Full property description
This is an apartment that makes sure you know you are right in the heart of Cape Town and it's celebrated Waterfront marina.
Modern urban styling; warm coloured fabrics, soft comfortable leather furniture and unique Cape Town themed art, inspire the feeling of city living at its best. A stunning kitchen with a lovely open and spacious living room area, provide the perfect place to entertain family and friends.
Stunning views of the Marina its canals and Table Mountain can be seen from the living area and the large balcony.
• One bedroom apartment – King
• Size 113 square meters
• Sleeps 2
• Main en-suite bathroom with shower and bath
• Open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area
• Balcony overlooking the marine waterways
• Air conditioning and Under-floor heating
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher
• Telephone, Cable television/DSTV/DVD player
• Housekeeping Services – Monday to Friday
• All linen and towels provided
• Beach/pool towels not provided
Facilities on the Marina
• 4 Communal Pools
• Fully Equipped gym
• Wireless internet access – pre-paid
• 24 Hour access controlled security
• Undercover parking with direct access to building
The Victoria & Alfred (or "V&A") Waterfront in Cape Town is consistently the most visited tourist attraction in Africa, with millions of visitors and indeed residents enjoying the huge selection of over 400 shops (open every day until 9pm), restaurants, bars, cinemas and many other great attractions in a superb docklands setting in the heart of Cape Town's working harbour.
A superbly conceived development that retains many of the historic buildings yet also offers a thoroughly modern, first world shopping and entertainment experience, the Waterfront is always bustling with life. There are numerous boat trips from the Waterfront, most notably tours to Robben Island, where Nelson Mandela and many others were imprisoned, and the Waterfront also boasts an excellent Aquarium, as well as a thriving night life with many clubs and pubs and live jazz music venues.
Within easy walking distance of these many Waterfront attractions are numerous luxury apartment complexes that make an excellent base not only to enjoy the waterfront life in the heart of Cape Town but also from which to explore the rest of Cape Town and its surrounds, with the City Centre and Atlantic Coast line beaches all just short 10-15 minutes drive away.
- Security code with Interphone
- Parking - private
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
- Bed linen provided
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Water kettle
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Pool - shared
- Central heating
- Towels provided
- Hair dryer
- Water view
- Cinemas/movie theaters
- Zoo / wildlife park
- Fitness center/gym
- Miniature golf