Little Bay Villa
Full property description
Bay Villa offers the perfect family holiday home in the quaint seaside village of Kommetjie. This delightful and charming villa is only a short stroll from the beach and is a 10 minute drive to all amenities.
There are 4 bedrooms situated on the upper level of the main house and a separate fully furnished double bedroom with kitchenette that makes up the 5th bedroom located on the lower level and can be locked as a separate unit. All the bedrooms on the upper level have partial sea views and one of the highlights is that the master bedroom interleads onto the second bedroom - perfect for families with small kids.
Both the upper (outdoor dining area) and lower (undercover with outdoor lounge and dining area) levels comprise generously deep veranda’s that stretch the entire length of the house.
The kitchen, dining room and lounge located on the lower level are open plan and lead onto the pool and garden area. There is then just one house in between the beach and Little Bay Villa.
This is the ideal location for a family looking for a relaxing beach holiday or for a couple wanting the perfect getaway.
• 2 level house with partial seaviews
• Approx 3 minutes walk to beach & direct access by foot
• Telephone & wireless internet- uncapped
• 100% cotton linen & allergy free pillows and duvets
• 24 hour monitored alarm & external beams
• Cleaning Mon – Fri- at an addtional charge, garden & pool service
• Child safety issues - open pool, balcony
Living and Dining
• Main lounge open plan leads onto garden & pool area
• Plasma TV, DVD & Satellite, IPOD docking station
• Dining area for 10 guests
• Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
• Washing machine and tumble dryer
• Camp cot
• Underfloor heating in Lounge, Kitchen & Dining area
• Wood fireplace
• Upstairs and downstairs terrace
• Solar Heated pool 7m x 3m
• Outdoor dining for 6
• 6 Loungers, Weber
• Garden (fully fenced)
• Garage x 2 cars, Off Street Parking x 2
• Additional fridge in garage for drinks
• King 4 poster bed & en-suite with shower & bath
• Leads onto patio
• Leads onto the second bedroom (can be closed off)
• Double bed with shared bathroom with bath & shower
• King Bed ( can be converted into Twins) with shared bathroom with jacuzzi bath & shower
• Leads onto patio
• King XL bed )& shared bathroom with jacuzzi bath & shower
Access to upstairs deck
Fifth Bedroom (separate entrance)
• Queen bed & en-suite with shower & bath
• Twin beds
• Leads onto garden
• Fully equipped kitchenette
Note - A R800 concierge fee is applicable for all bookings, which covers the meet and greet, and pre & post clean.
Kommetjie is a small seaside village situated about half way down the west coast of the Cape Peninsula and about 35 kilometres from Cape Town City Centre.
Nestled between Slangkop mountain and the Atlantic Ocean, Kommetjie started out as a weekend beach retreat for Capetonians who built beach houses here in the early 1900's and it has still retained much of its unspoilt charm and the feeling of escaping from the relative buzz of the Mother City.
Life in this beautiful setting is still very much focussed around the 5km stretch of Kommetjie's "Long Beach". Long Beach has a reputation as one of Cape Town's finest spots for crayfishing (when permitted in the summer months), surfing and other water sports but is equally lovely just for long walks and relaxing, with a tidal pool that woks well for children.
- Security code with Interphone
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
- Bed linen provided
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Water kettle
- Kitchen utensils provided
- BBQ Grill
- Pool - private
- Towels provided
- Hair dryer
- Separate WC
- Cinemas/movie theaters
- Health/beauty spa
- Water sports
- Mountain biking