Full property description
Classic, stylish, comfortable, this apartment offers it all. The apartment has three bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms, a large family/television area separate from the ‘formal’ lounge area.
All bedrooms have magnificent views of the marine waterways and beyond and they all open up to the incredibly large balcony.
The formal lounge/dining area is flooded with sunlight due to the incredibly high ceilings and skylights, which makes the space expansive, open and airy. Leading off from the formal lounge is a well equipped kitchen with all amenities.
The balcony has a beautiful pool, and plenty of seating space for one to enjoy the gorgeous scenery and because the apartment is on the 7th floor, it offers expansive views of the surroundings.
This penthouse will take your breath away and ensure you have an amazing stay in Cape Town.
• Three bedroom apartment – King, 2 Queen’s
• Size 350 square meters
• Sleeps 6
• Main en-suite bathroom with shower and bath
• Second bathroom with shower and bath
• Third bathroom with shower
• Open plan kitchen, formal lounge and dining area
• Family/television lounge which all bedrooms lead onto
• Balcony overlooking the marine waterways and out to sea
• Views from family/television area overlooking Table Mountain/City
• Private pool on balcony with views across the marina
• Air conditioning and Under-floor heating
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher
• Cable television/DSTV/DVD
• Housekeeping Services – Monday to Friday
• All linen and towels provided
• Beach/pool towels not provided
• 4 Communal Pools
• Fully Equipped gym
• Wireless internet access – pre-paid
• 24 Hour access controlled security
• Undercover parking with direct access toSize 350 square meters
The Victoria & Alfred (or "V&A") Waterfront in Cape Town is consistently the most visited tourist attraction in Africa, with millions of visitors and indeed residents enjoying the huge selection of over 400 shops (open every day until 9pm), restaurants, bars, cinemas and many other great attractions in a superb docklands setting in the heart of Cape Town's working harbour.
A superbly conceived development that retains many of the historic buildings yet also offers a thoroughly modern, first world shopping and entertainment experience, the Waterfront is always bustling with life. There are numerous boat trips from the Waterfront, most notably tours to Robben Island, where Nelson Mandela and many others were imprisoned, and the Waterfront also boasts an excellent Aquarium, as well as a thriving night life with many clubs and pubs and live jazz music venues.
Within easy walking distance of these many Waterfront attractions are numerous luxury apartment complexes that make an excellent base not only to enjoy the waterfront life in the heart of Cape Town but also from which to explore the rest of Cape Town and its surrounds, with the City Centre and Atlantic Coast line beaches all just short 10-15 minutes drive away.
- Security code with Interphone
- Parking - private
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
- Bed linen provided
- Cable/Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Water kettle
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Central heating
- Towels provided
- Hair dryer
- Water view
- Cinemas/movie theaters
- Health/beauty spa
- Zoo / wildlife park
- Fitness center/gym
- Mountain biking
- Miniature golf