Full property description
With spectacular views, this spacious and comfortable apartment gives you everything you need for the perfect stay.
There are classic and stylish furnishings with lovely decorative pieces. The apartment has a light and airy feel to it and will suit most kinds of guests. The apartment has a lovely dining area with a magnificent view of Table Mountain. A stylish and convenient kitchen round it all off.
The views are some of the best that you can get from anywhere in the Marina, with an almost panoramic elevated view of everything Cape Town.
• Two bedroom apartment – Queen, 2 single’s
(beds are comfortably converted to king)
• Size 130 square meters
• Sleeps 4
• Main en-suite bathroom with shower and bath
• Second bathroom with shower
• Separate kitchen, dining and lounge area
• Two balconies overlooking the development, harbour, city and Table Mountain
• Fans in all rooms
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher
• Cable television/DSTV/DVD player
• Housekeeping Services – Monday to Friday
• All linen and towels provided
• Beach/pool towels not provided
FACILITIES ON THE MARINA
• 4 Communal Pools
• Fully Equipped gym
• Wireless internet access – pre-paid
• 24 Hour access controlled security
• Undercover parking with direct access to building
The Victoria & Alfred (or "V&A") Waterfront in Cape Town is consistently the most visited tourist attraction in Africa, with millions of visitors and indeed residents enjoying the huge selection of over 400 shops (open every day until 9pm), restaurants, bars, cinemas and many other great attractions in a superb docklands setting in the heart of Cape Town's working harbour.
A superbly conceived development that retains many of the historic buildings yet also offers a thoroughly modern, first world shopping and entertainment experience, the Waterfront is always bustling with life. There are numerous boat trips from the Waterfront, most notably tours to Robben Island, where Nelson Mandela and many others were imprisoned, and the Waterfront also boasts an excellent Aquarium, as well as a thriving night life with many clubs and pubs and live jazz music venues.
Within easy walking distance of these many Waterfront attractions are numerous luxury apartment complexes that make an excellent base not only to enjoy the waterfront life in the heart of Cape Town but also from which to explore the rest of Cape Town and its surrounds, with the City Centre and Atlantic Coast line beaches all just short 10-15 minutes drive away.
- Security code with Interphone
- Parking - private
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
- Bed linen provided
- Cable/Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Water kettle
- Ice machine
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Pool - shared
- Towels provided
- Hair dryer
- Mountain view
- City view
- Cinemas/movie theaters
- Health/beauty spa
- Theme park (amusement park)
- Fitness center/gym
- Miniature golf