Beach Bungalow 52
Full property description
This brand new and incredibly luxurious bungalow is the ultimate beach hideaway just a few steps from Cape Town’s world famous Clifton 4th beach, and no expense has been spared by the owners in combining an extremely stylish modern design feel, with state of the art technology and luxury appliances throughout, while still creating a very relaxed and comfortable property that is just perfect for beach lovers wanting to holiday in great comfort and style!
Once you have wound yourself along the scenic beachfront walkway that leads along 4th Beach directly to the bungalow, you enter into an invitingly bright open plan living area, fresh with the sea breeze. Amazing sea & beach views greet you from every angle, and the sound of the ocean is never far away as you explore this fabulous property further.
The bungalow consists of 3 levels in all and comprises 2 double bedrooms and 1 single bedded room as well as 2 separate living /entertainment areas. The main split-level living area offers a comfortable and relaxing lounge adjoining the dining area, with the modern and extremely well equipped kitchen one step higher. The lounge and dining area opens onto a covered deck with an ample sized heated swimming pool. Catch glimpses of the beach just across the walkway as you dive into the inviting swimming pool.
The living area is spaciously designed with an amazing mix of shapes, textures and finishes with strong colours and striking Art pieces. The large sliding kitchen doors, windows and skylight all make this area light and airy and a delight for cooking and entertaining.
The very funky, bright downstairs entertainment level is 2 flights of steps down from the main living area and provides a fantastic entertainment hideaway. Large pool -windows stream blue light into the room and the large TV and sound system, bar area, beanbags and large daybed, make it the perfect spot for unwinding and chilling out after a day’s sightseeing in Cape Town or on the beach.
Bedrooms 2 and 3 are at the back of the bungalow on the ground level, whilst the simply sublime master bedroom is upstairs. This extremely beautiful and stylish bedroom is a very relaxing, calming haven from which to watch and listen to the waves rolling in.
For us, this property strikes the perfect balance between unabashed luxury living while yet never distracting from the wonderfully relaxing calm and simplicity of staying in such a spectacular location so close to one of the best beaches in Africa!
• 3 level bungalow approx. 290 sqm
• On Clifton 4th beach, only a walkway separates the bungalow from Clifton 4th Beach
• Wireless internet
• 24 hour monitored alarm, security guard can be provided on request
• Cleaning; Monday – Friday, continental breakfast can be arranged on request.
• Child safety issues – open pool, balcony on 1st floor, steps
Living and Dining
• Main lounge open plan with kitchen and dining and leads onto pool deck , with sea and beach views
• Smart 52” Curve TV and Explora decoder with Bose sound system in the main lounge (can be hidden away)
• Fully equipped kitchen with state of the art Gaggenau hob, Nespresso machine, double wine fridge, blender
• Breakfast bar for 6
• Dining for 10
• Air con x 2 in living area & wood fire place, under floor heating
• Large lower entertainment lounge
o Bathroom with shower
o Bar area, counter for 4
o Kitchenette with fridge, dishwasher, sink and double hob
o Smart curve TV, with Explora decoder
o Large Bose system
o Record player
• Covered outdoor deck approx. 30sqm
• Electrically heated pool with pool cover approx. 7x3m
• Lush garden across the walkway, which looks directly onto the beach
• Outdoor heated shower
• Sea views from the pool deck
• 2 Loungers, wood weber BBQ
• Parking – Garage for 1 car in the 4th Beach parking area, street parking
Master Bedroom (top level)
• King bed & en-suite with freestanding bath with hand shower and separate shower
• Leads onto private balcony with comfy chair
• Sea views
• Aircon, under floor heating
Second Bedroom (ground level)
• Queen bed & en-suite with shower and outdoor shower
• Aircon, under floor heating
• Shutter doors
Third Bedroom (ground level)
• ¾ bed leads onto small courtyard with outdoor shower
• Aircon and under floor heating
Shared bathroom with steam shower leads onto courtyard with outdoor shower
Immediately adjoining the equally popular suburb of Camps Bay, Clifton is if anything an even more exclusive coastal area of Cape Town hugging the steep lower slopes of Lion's Head mountain above the sea. This stunning location makes Clifton one of the most sheltered and sought after spots to stay during the sometimes windy summer months and often results in Clifton setting some of the highest real estate values in Africa!
Clifton properties range from super-luxurious, large villas perched high up on the slopes to upmarket apartment complexes and immaculate designer bungalows right by the sea from which you can enjoy Clifton's four fabulous white sandy beaches. A short drive to the buzz of Camps Bay beachfront or 10 minutes along the coast road to enjoy Cape Town's nightlife rounds off a perfect day in the sun.
- Parking - garage
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
- Bed linen provided
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Coffee maker
- Espresso machine
- Water kettle
- Kitchen utensils provided
- BBQ Grill
- Fireplace - Wood
- Towels provided
- Hair dryer
- Separate WC
- Ocean view
- Cinemas/movie theaters
- Health/beauty spa
- Fitness center/gym
- Water sports
- Mountain biking