Full property description
This is house is a spacious, north facing home with excellent proximity to Robberg beach (200m walk).
It has 6 bedrooms, 4 of which are en-suite. The main room on the top floor has a king bed and open plan bathroom, separate WC and a balcony. Bedroom two is en-suite with an indoor and outdoor shower, very spacious and also situated on the top floor.
The mezzanine level just below houses an open plan living area which has a lounge leading onto the large outdoor entertainment area. The dining area is open plan with the kitchen and lounge.
Just off the dining area is the TV Lounge which also leads onto the patio. On the patio is an outdoor dining area and a splash pool which is fenced. There are three bedrooms on the level below, two with twin beds that share a bathroom and one with a king bed with a full bathroom en-suite.
On the ground level is another bedroom next to the garage which has a full bathroom en-suite. The home is fenced and has a security gate. There is also a separate laundry room, hot and cold outside shower downstairs next to the garage, ice machine, dual view DSTV with TV’s in the study, lounge and main bedroom. The scullery area is separate and leads off the kitchen.
There are no sea views but you have easy access to Robberg Beach. The house is up-market, can sleep 12 and is very well equipped. It is great for small groups or families travelling together, It is also very well-priced and popular.
• 3 level house
• Approx 2 minutes walk to the beach
• Alarm ( no internet and no phone)
• Cleaning Mon - Fri, more than 6 persons an addtional maid requried at an additional cost
• Child safety issues - open steps with gates on two levels, pool fence
• Baby cot, high chair and toddler table
• Beach equipment
Living and Dining
• Main lounge open plan leads to dining room
• Dining for 10
• Breakfast Bar x 5
• TV & Dual Satellite
• Fully equipped kitchen leads onto large outdoor living area ( 2 fridge/ freezers)
• Guest toilet, fire place
• Separate TV room leads off dining room & opens onto patio
• 2 sun loungers on the living area patio & 2 on the main bedroom patio
• Small swimming pool , 4x2x5 m with and pool fence
• Small garden area, outdoor shower
• Outdoor dining x 12, gas BBQ, 2 loungers with umbrella
• Single garage & secure outdoor parking for another two cars
Master Bedroom (Top Floor)
• King bed & open plan en-suite with shower & bath
• Leads onto balcony
• TV with Dual vision DSTV , Mountain Views
Second Bedroom (Top Floor)
• Twin beds ( can be converted into king ) & en-suite bathroom with shower and baht and outdoor shower
• Mountain Views
Third Bedroom (First Floor)
• Twin Beds & shared bathroom with shower & bath, leads onto balcony
• Mountain views, ceiling fan
Fourth Bedroom (First Floor)
•Twin beds & shared bathroom with shower & bath, leads onto balcony
• Mountain Views, celing fan
Fifth Bedroom (First Floor) 2nd Master
• King bed & en-suite with shower & bath
• Mountain Views
Sixth Bedroom (Ground Floor)
• Twin bed & en-suite with shower & bath, leads onto garden ( next to garage)
Plettenberg Bay (or simply “Plett” as it is affectionately known) is about 5 hours drive from Cape Town on the beautiful Garden Route and is particularly appealing for lovers of beach holidays and families, with no less than 3 fabulous sandy Blue Flag beaches to choose from and a unique micro-climate of its own which can make for lovely mild and sunny days even in the Cape winter.
There are lots of fabulous holiday homes to choose from close to the beaches and the town of Plettenberg itself is really well geared up for holiday visitors with a very laid back, welcoming holiday vibe and lots of relaxed, good value restaurants as well as a substantial shopping centre and some lovely coffee shops and smaller specialty stores.
There is also a great selection of activities and events for all ages and interests in Plettenberg and the surrounding area - from animal sanctuaries to whale and dolphin watching trips on kayaks, from canoeing up the Bitou and Keurbooms rivers to hiking on the stunningly beautiful Robberg peninsula, from wine tasting and picnics at the local Bramon wine farm to tree canopy tours and bungee jumping at Storms River (the world's highest bungee from a bridge!) and much more besides.
- Parking - private
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
- Bed linen provided
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Coffee maker
- Water kettle
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Private Garden
- BBQ Grill
- Pool - private
- Towels provided
- Hair dryer
- Separate WC
- Health/beauty spa
- Fitness center/gym
- Mountain biking