26 Sunset Avenue
Full property description
This 5 Star, ultra-luxurious and exclusive property nestles on the slopes of the Atlantic Seaboard next to the Sandy Bay Nature Reserve in the prestigious secure residential suburb of Llandudno. Included in the daily rate are the following -
• Private Chef and Butler Service
• Full “Champagne” Breakfast
• Light Lunch or Sundowners & Canapés
• Teas/Coffees, Mineral Water, Soft Drinks & Fruit Juices
• Exclusive selection of South African Red, White and Sparkling Wines
• Villa Manager & Daily Cleaning Service
• Uncapped Wi-Fi
In addition to the above, the following services are also available (all arrangements are made free of charge, but the actual activities/services are charged for):
• Concierge service
• Customised activities, tours and itineraries
• Shiatsu and yoga classes, massage and beauty treatments
• Restaurant reservations and personal shopping
The exclusive villa provides well-appointed accommodation with butler service from the moment guests arise until they turn in for the night. Guests awake each day to spectacular sea and mountain views from each of the 6 identical suites before enjoying our “Champagne” Breakfast, with hot breakfasts made to order by the personal chef.
Designed by a renowned architect, the villa has the following facilities - heated swimming pool, steam room, home theatre system, home automation system, in-house mobile telephone network, international plug points, gourmet kitchen, spacious living areas with Wi-Fi , under floor heating, modern barbeque, private sun decks and coffee / ice machines.
Guests can be overwhelmed by a state of bliss while watching the sun set from the main deck, with 180 degree views over the ocean, the sound of waves crashing a mere 130m away and the opportunity to indulge in cocktails and canapés thus reinforcing the experience of "Barefoot Luxury – on Sunset Rocks"
• 2 level house approx 780m2
• Mountain & Sea views
• Walking distance to Llandudno beach, Sandy Bay beach & nature reserve
• Telephone, wireless internet & fax
• Alarm, electric fencing & beams
• Villa keeper and daily cleaning Mon – Sun
• Steam Room
• Child safety issues – children under the age of 12 are welcome if under adult supervision
• Home theatre system & home automation system controlled by tablet
Living and Dining
• Main lounge open plan, leads onto balcony & dining room
• Satellite Plasma TV, DVD & surround sound
• Dining area for 12 guests
• Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
• Sea views from lounge & dining room
• 2 x Guest toilet
• Air con, gas fire place & underfloor heating
• Study area
• Solar heated pool - 6m x 2.5m, 1.5m deep & steam room
• Outdoor dining for 8, 3 Loungers & Gas BBQ
• Parking x 6
6 identical suites on 2 levels
• King XL bed & en-suite with bath & shower
• Suites open onto balcony
• Spectacular sea views
• Air con & Underfloor Heating
• Plasma Satellite TV , DVD & Surround sound
• Mini Bar Fridge, Mobile phone, international plug point & coffee station
• A full breakfast is made to order daily and is included in the rental.
• The Beverage bar is stocked with quality South African Wine, Beer, Juices, Soft Drinks and Mineral Waters.
Llandudno is an exclusive residential suburb about 30 minutes drive from central Cape Town and reached by one of the most scenic coastal roads in the world passing through the equally popular neighbourhoods of Clifton and Camps Bay, with the steep Twelve Apostle mountain range towering high above the road and the ocean below.
Established initially as somewhere for Capetonians to escape to their simple weekend cottage by the sea, most real estate in Llandudno has been developed over the years into large, luxurious villas with gorgeous sea and mountain views but the suburb itself has been very well protected by the residents from commercialisation and there are still no shops, restaurants or hotels permitted in Llandudno.
This gives Llandudno a very peaceful, local feel to be enjoyed by residents and visitors alike with the focus very much on the gorgeous wide sandy beach at the bottom of the steep road winding down the mountain slope through the suburb. The beach is fringed by huge dramatic white boulders and is one of the best in the area for surfing or just relaxing on a hot summer's day, or chilling with a cool drink as the sun sets over the waves.
The absence of shopping and dining facilities in Llandudno itself really adds rather than detracts to its appeal, with Hout Bay's large shopping centre and many bars and restaurants just 5 minutes away.
- Parking - garage
- Washing machine
- Bed linen provided
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Coffee maker
- Espresso machine
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Roofed Patio/deck/Terrace
- Sauna - private
- Pool - private
- Fireplace - Gas
- Towels provided
- Hair dryer
- Separate WC
- Ocean view
- Fitness center/gym
- Mountain biking
- Horseback riding